Friday, December 16, 2011

Genevieve Nnaji Loses Major Role to Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde

Genevieve Nnaji loses role to Omotola Jalad-Ekeinde, and their supposed to be big time rivals I gathered. Apparently, Genevieve had to travel to America, and since the producer didn't want to delay productions for the film, he decided to take Omotola.

I don't know the type of role it is, because these two actresses are totally different in personality, acting, and appearance obviously. So I don't get the sharp decision to change actors and actresses for changing sake. I'm beginning to think he was just interested in big names not who was perfect for the role. Let us see how it turns out sha.

The film is a high budget movie though, and it's going to be directed by Teco Benson. As a matter of fact, Omotola is already on location, and has started filming.  I Will give updates.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to know what your thoughts are on this post